• Every child has a right to learn with joy and confidence.
• All children have varying capabilities.
• Children grown more through integrated than mere syllabi oriented teaching.
• Children learn better from facilitative teaching than testing
• Children seek diverse platforms for creative expressions.
• Every parent and every child has the right to meaningful education. Golden Heights School is an effort in direction that would create change with and through education.
A change in…
• Our attitude towards children
• Our understanding of children’s growth and development
• The way we perceive and evaluate children to develop and express their creative selves
• The way we provide opportunities for children to develop and express their creative selves
• The way we prepare ourselves to organize learning environments for children
• The way we partner with children , teacher and parents to better understand children and their ‘growing up’ needs